Welcome to Josh Early Candies Corporate Orders!
If you are sending to 10 or more recipients, our Corporate Order template can make it quick and easy! (Note: for orders going to less than 10 recipients, you will need to make individual orders.)
To get started, please download our Corporate Order Template and fill out all the required information.
Through December 1 Corporate Orders qualify for the following discounts:
- All orders of qualified products* totaling $1,500 and over will receive a 10% discount if the order is received by December 1, 2022.
- All Gift Towers will ship free through December 1.
Note: You may specify shipment for a later date on your order sheet. To ensure freshness, we do not recommend shipping orders before November 14.
*The following are products that qualify for the discount:
- All chocolates, nuts, & nonpareils listed above are available in Milk, Dark or Mixed Chocolate.
- Contains both Milk & Dark chocolate, chocolate mousse truffles, peanut butter mousse truffles, and pecan rolled peanut butter truffles.
- Download the JEC Corporate Order Template.
- Fill out the Template. All recipients/addresses must be provided in the delineated excel spreadsheet.
- Fill out the form below, and don’t forget to upload your spreadsheet.
- Once we receive the completed form below, we will contact you for payment information and confirm all order details. If you have any questions or need help, please email Stacy.
- Discounts are calculated on total merchandise, excluding tax, shipping, handling, and nonqualified products, on a per-order basis.
- Any additions to a qualified corporate order will only receive a discount if the original order is not fully processed.
- There is a five-business-day in-house lead time for processing discounted corporate orders. This does not include ship time.
- Discounted corporate orders still qualify for free gift wrapping and enclosure cards. Standard shipping charges apply whether going to one or multiple addresses.
- Josh Early Candies is not responsible for incomplete or incorrect addresses.